Monday, May 9, 2011

Though the blog hasn't updated in a long time, Life+ isn't gone by any means. Sorry if you've been worried!


It's been hiding?

I keep trying to make bigger and bigger updates but I think that's silly now. Will be trying to post more often, but you know me. Let's try getting in the swing of small progress reports!

Right now, I'm working on the title screen to replace the old one.


The N■.■aaa■O logo has to go, too. I've also grown to dislike that little title quip about space junk.

So I'll be posting that when it's done. Hey, I might do two updates in a night. Wouldn't that be something!

7 comments:

Christopher said...

I can't wait to play this game. :)

Vicky said...

Yessssss, so glad to hear the game's still alive! Lookin' forward to hearing more from you, bro!

Stephen Orlando said...

I'm so glad to see this game is still being made. I'm super excited about it!

Ellpoyohlokoh said...

Still happy to be following, despite the irrationally long gaps between updates.
On another note, just how much of the game do you think you have done? Is the overall map done? The story written? The boss fights designed? Just curious about the overall progress upon the project.

william said...

i check back almost everyday, glad to see you're still working. what are your plans on music?

pastelletsap said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pastel said...

Music isn't decided at all yet! I keep talking to composers here and there, though. I have a general feel for the style I want, but I dunno who's making it yet.