Tuesday, May 5, 2009


Still a work in progress. This area is in the Misty Hill region.
Oh man, it's been a while.

Things are going well, don't worry. Like I've said the bulk of what needs to be done is graphical, and that's rolling around nicely. Which makes me worry about music, so I've been fiddling around with some of that and talking to people about it.

Other than that I've been jumping about optimizing the engine (no more solids) and doing graphical work.

I guess I can do an item post, too.


SNOW SUIT

A warm goose-down jacket with accessories. This makes it possible to survive the harsh mountain terrain of the island, without suffering cold damage. It reduces damage by a little and because of the soft mittens, your grabbing ability is reduced to its lowest level. Luckily, the snow of the mountains is soft so you won't be unarmed in many places.

Other than that, I made a miscellaneous little animation the other day.



With that, sorry for the lack of posting, but I'm still motivated and working hard.

5 comments:

Kaseius said...

If only I were better, Pastel.. OTL

SiG said...

A Yoshi's Island homage level?

Unknown said...

Do not believe in yourself. Believe in me, because I can throw floors at people.

I hope those glasses are a permanent upgrade/equipment.

PureQuestion said...

Oh god. TTGL.

Pictor said...

Running Guy here.

Hoh-leeeee-shiieeeet, this game is looking great. Glad to see you're still working diligently, not that there was ever any doubt (maybe... what with CaveStory Wii taking til the next Ice Age to release).

And quoting Ryan, those shades had better be a permanent addition to the game.